- FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PEELINGS
- MEAT AND BONES
- DAIRY AND DAIRY PRODUCTS
- BREAD, RICE, PASTA AND GRAINS
- COFFEE GROUNDS AND FILTERS
- TEA BAGS
- EGG SHELLS
- PLANT WASTE: LEAVES, STEMS AND PLANTS
- BOXBOARD; CEREAL BOXES, CRACKER BOXES, NAPKINS
- WAXED CARDBOARD
- PLASTIC BAGS
- DECORATIONS OR WREATHS
- CLEAN OR DRY PAPER PRODUCTS
- DRINKING CUPS PAPER OR PLASTIC
- PACKAGING MATERIALS
- PLASTIC MATERIALS OR FILM
- GLASS OR METAL
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
- CIGARETTE ENDS AND ASH
- VACUUM BAGS
Front Load Bin
- A front load bin is good for general office waste, general household waste, and small cleanups excluding bulky items. (Example: mattresses, couches)
- A front load cardboard bin is used for Old Corrugated Cardboard (OCC) recycling.
Roll Off Bins
- A roll off bin is good for construction debirs, demolition debris, and large cleanups including bulky items. (Example: mattresses, couches)
- A roll off aggregate bin is used for concrete, gravel, topsoil and bricks.
What is an Envirocan bin good for?
An Envirocan bin is ideal for all of your residential, commercial, construction and industrial dry waste disposal needs. No matter if you are just cleaning up or cleaning out if you need a garbage bin call today for Fast and Friendly delivery and pickup service. Some examples of common uses for an Envirocan bin are:
- General debris (dry waste)
- Seasonal clean up (Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall)
- Estate clean ups
- Roofing materials (asphalt, shakes, rock, etc.)
- Siding replacement
- Deck replacement
- Renovation debris
- Construction debris
- Business and industrial dry waste
- Tree and brush removal
- Or almost anything you want to get rid of!
How do I load the bin?
Any bin that has waste piled higher than the top of the bin is overloaded. Please do not overload. Waste should be evenly distributed in the bin. A balanced load makes for a safer and cleaner pickup.
To ensure your experience using an Envirocan bin is exceptional we would like to advise you of that the following list of items CANNOT under any circumstances be placed into an Envirocan bin. Heavy fines and environmental charges that may result will be the sole responsibility of the party that has rented the bin regardless of who placed those items into the bin. As such we recommend that you monitor your bin and its contents in a very strict manner.
- Hazardous waste
- Liquids or container with liquids
- Fridges or freezers
- Biological/pathological or biomedical waste
- Animal carcasses
- Manure or sewage sludge
- Chemical waste or containers
- Hot waste